~lt~A HREF=~qq~/home/millersoil/public_html/M3_cgi/millers2.cgi?cart_id=6729873_5547&page=&session=&details=y&exact_match=on&search_request_button=y&product=25&~qq~~gt~25~lt~/A~gt~|Motorsport|ENGINE OIL|CFS 10w40|~lt~IMG SRC=./bottle_jpegs/CFS_10w40.jpg border=0~gt~
PRODUCT NAME AND VISCOSITY:
Competition full synthetic petrol/Diesel engine oil.
Formulated with 100% synthetic base fluids, including a synergistic blend of three esters combined with the latest additive technology for maximum performance.
Use as received for competition or modified engines where maximum performance is required.
• Fully synthetic oils provide many outstanding performance benefits over conventional mineral oil.
• By utilising both polyalphaolefins (PAO) and ester synthetics specially selected to minimise the amount of polymer used, the lubricant film provided is more resistant to ‘shear’ and viscosity loss in highly stress areas.
Full synthetic oil provides:
• Load carrying capacity many times that of mineral oil.
• High film strength for ultimate protection.
• Outstanding cold flow properties for reduced wear at start up excellent thermal stability and oxidation resistance.
• The synergistic blend of three esters gives improved lubricity, reducing friction and enhancing the oils performance.
• CFS 10w40 additive technology is formulated to protect high revving competition engines from modern 16-valve twin OHC to older pushrod OHV engines.
• Manufactured to far exceed the requirements of API SL/CF and ACEA A3/B4.
• For fast road use or track days in engines where a 5w40 is normally specified.
• Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C.
SAE Viscosity Grade ... 10w40
Specific Gravity @ 15°C ... 0.867
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C ... 15.6cSt
Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C ... 90cSt
Viscosity Index ... 185
Pour Point °C ... -25
Flashpoint °C ... 210
Cold Crank Viscosity @ -25°C ... 7,000cP
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 5533 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Millers Oils Technical Department.